Tuesday, May 13, 2014

2014 - Day 133/232 - Tuesday...

Okay, this is going to be kind of boring, but it is the best I've got!  I attended four sessions today and had (absolutely) the worst lunch possible at an Italian restaurant where Italian was not the owners (or cooks or staffs) first language.  Awful.  So, going forward with that theme, this is the view from the window in my Hotel.  Nothing really exciting, just a view of nothing much.  Oh, and I just tried ordering room service (actually one of my favorite things to do) and there was an hour wait, so I will go down to the lobby in a minute and get something to eat.  I don't really want to do anything, I am just ready to go to sleep.

My first session in the morning is at 7AM, then 8AM, then we head off to the Hill Visits, so tomorrow will be a busy day, but fun and interesting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BORING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment