Friday, May 23, 2014

2014 - Day 143/222 - Friday...

Well...yeah, it's Friday, and you know what that means.  It could go either way.  I have a love hate relationship working with Friday.  I love Friday because I generally get to sleep later on Saturday and Sunday (otherwise I have no strong opinions about Saturday and Sunday), but generally beginning on Friday television viewing possibilities decline rapidly.  Nothing on.  Nothing at all.  NOTHING.  However, I do have a couple things to look forward to o tomorrow, so I am going to give Friday a break this week and not complain about it too much.

Speaking about not complaining...look how Friday started out this morning.  Is that pretty or what? Okay, maybe you are not the best judge of pretty, but take it from me, this was pretty.  AND, in addition that the pretty, I was targeted by several precipatory (there is that word again) specimens falling from the heavens (that would be where the rain cloud elephants live) during my drive home this afternoon.  SO, there is great overall promise for at least a couple days this long weekend if you do not take the lack of televised entertainment into account.  I'm just sayin'.

Deed, Actions, Changes, ANTICIPATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment