Friday, May 2, 2014

2014 - Day 122/243 - Friday...

Yep, it happens once a week, Friday.  I am not sure what the big deal is, I work (at one thing or another) most days, it is just that on weekends, I work more physically than mentally AND there is absolutely NOTHING on TV.  The one salvation is, before you discover there is nothing on TV, you can take a break and walk out in the yard and look at some clouds.  Luckily, we live where we can see for miles and miles, nothing in the way!

Today was a good day, I got to do something that I really enjoy doing, and that is speaking with new members of our association.  Part of it is that I want them all to know that (who cares about the title) that I am a REALTOR® just the same as they are, and I was a newly licensed agent once and I still learn stuff every day about this business.  The other part of this is that I get to speak to them about two things that I am really interested in, Ethics and TREPAC.  So, but the end of my schtick, most of them have quit paying TOTAL attention to their electronic devices and are listening to me and ALL of us have learned at least SOMETHING.  Perfect!

After orientation, I headed to the office and did a little power real estate, and then I headed to a lunch meeting with the Officers of our association and the officers of the Williamson County Association.  Very nice lunch, lots of good conversation and getting to know the Williamson County group better.  Nice folks.

After that it was back to the office for another hour of power real estate, and then I was off to another meeting that I have to say was really fun and educational.  So much so that I was at that meeting from about 3:45 until just about 6 o'clock.  It was supposed to be a twenty minute meeting, but it was very informative, so I kept asking questions and learning.  Good stuff.

On the way home, I stopped at Tractor Supply and picked up some chicken stuff, and made it home before 7 o'clock. 

I have real estate work for tomorrow and around the house work to get accomplished as well, so I am working on scheduling my time and making sure my lists are all ready for me to start crossing stuff off.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SCHEDULES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment