Tuesday, May 20, 2014

2014 - Day 140/225 - Tuesday...

Today was a turkey wiener and boiled egg kind of day.  If you know me at all, you know that is not really a particularly bad thing, I like turkey wieners and boiled eggs. 

On the way home this afternoon, I stopped and did my early voting kind of thing.  I do not mean for this statement to be taken the wrong way, or to be taken out of context, but this particular election (for me) was kind of a waste of time.  Only two things to be voted on, and this is still the primary.  But I voted, and that is really what counts the most to me.  I think I may have missed one or two elections since I have lived in Texas, and I moved here in 1985.  I think that is a pretty decent record.

Office life was relatively typical today.  We are looking for a front desk/receptionist kind of person, so let me know if you have any ideas on that.  The days all have their ups and downs, and for every peak (don't forget) there is a valley.

Sorry to remind you of this again, but I am REALLY looking forward to the long Holiday Weekend coming up.  I'm just sayin'.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VOTE OFTEN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment