Monday, May 12, 2014

2014 -Day 132/233 - Monday...

Well, this is really not a photo of DC wildflowers, but it is (kind of) a photo of wildness and craziness.  I do not know about you, but getting my shoes shined is about the most decadent thing I can do.  I think it is my version of the 'pedi' part of a mani/pedi.  I love that.  I also got another photo taken on the flight deck of the plane, and  I have to admit, it was not one of my best landings, kind of bumpy, but we all survived.

The plane was an hour late arriving (and leaving) Austin, and we were about 45 minutes late getting into DC.  I had a six o'clock (to witness Cathy's graduation from the NAR Leadership program that I did not make it in time for, but we had dinner (along with John and Aaron) and it was very nice.

I am back in my room, and just finished going through e-mails for the day.

Time to be done...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLIGHT DECK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment