Thursday, May 29, 2014

2014 - Day /216 - Thursday...

Well, tomorrow will be better than most.  We are having an office meeting at 10:30 off-site, and it should be pretty good.  We are going to see Maleficent, already got the tickets (I did it myself on-line, I am very proud of me) and now all we have to do is show up.

It is getting warm in central Texas, and there are indications that folks will be complaining about the heat not later than the middle of next week.  It really has not been very hot so far, but the stupidity (sorry, I meant the humidity) has been worse than I remember in recent years.  Ninety degrees and ninety percent humidity makes for whining, and I am just the guy to do it!  We may have a little bit of a chance of rain this weekend, and these are some of the clouds I had the good fortune to see on the drive home this afternoon.  Looking back, I think the cloud photos might be wearing out their welcome, so I will try to come up with something more creative for tomorrow.  Tune in!

Otherwise, today was a good day.  I had a meeting scheduled that had the potential of lasting well into the afternoon, but it did not make, and I was back in the office by 11.  That gave me the opportunity to attend an owner's association meeting that conflicted with the earlier meeting.  That was okay, and then it was back into the office for the rest of the afternoon and some more power real estate.

After the office meeting tomorrow, it will be back to the office for some month-end finish-up stuff, and next week will be June!  Time flies when you are having fun!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHINING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment