Thursday, May 22, 2014

2014 - Day 142/223 - Thursday...

One more day.  That's right boys and girls, just one more day and it will be the weekend.  This time tomorrow I expect I will be on the path to going to sleep...let's all see how that works out.

Here is another thing to look forward to.  It might rain over the weekend.  Yes, rain!  There is a small percentage of hope for a precipatory (don't bother looking it up, I just made up that word) event.  Water from the heavens.  So, not only am I looking forward to getting some extra sleep over the weekend, I am looking forward to the precipatory particulates to help me with that process.  Whatever works.  Just look at these clouds.  Do you know how much a cloud weighs in elephants?  A LOT!  Check it out on the googles.  See what they (the googles) have to say about cloud weight in comparison to an elephant.  Interesting stuff, I have to admit.

A couple meetings today and I guided some folks through a NAR Ethics class.  Great information shared, and I am pretty confident that everyone in the room took away some knowledge that they did not enter the room with.  I am a big fan of accidental education.  I think the guides (aka instructors) have to make the topics interesting enough that the attendees (students) are being entertained by the subject matter and cannot help but learn things accidentally.  Okay, I admit it is still just a theory, but I think it is a good theory, and I will practice it until I get it perfected or lose my credentials, whichever comes first.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GUIDING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment