Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2015 - Day 336/29 - Wednesday...

What do you call the most decadent thing in the world, piled high in massive quantities. Well, for at least today, I am calling it 'bacon-wrapped-shrimp'! The only thing that could have improved it would have been a chaser of key lime pie. Otherwise, it was a pretty darned good day.

Today I attended my last board meeting for the Austin Board of REALTORS®. It has been a very interesting, rewarding, enlightening, confusing, demanding, exhausting, learning, frustrating and (sometimes) thankless six years. But mostly rewarding. And I would do the whole thing over again if I could, but if given the chance, I would do it better. There were mistakes and triumphs, but no shame. My colleagues and I did one hell of a job in the last six years, and I am proud of the things I was able to bring and contribute.

Now, it is time for me to retire for the evening.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHRIMP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment