Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 - Day 364/1 - Wednesday...

I took photos this morning of the cotton ballish clouds that were hanging very low in the sky, they were pretty and I thought they would make a good photographic representation of the day. But tonight when the girl dog and I were walking out to put the girls (the other girls) to bed, there was a really nice sunset, and I decided pinks and blues would be a better photo depictions than the greys and greys that were seen this morning. pretty.

I am tripping out thinking that tomorrow is the last day of this year. I have (really) no idea what I did for the past year, but I know it was full of stuff. We will all wake up on Friday and try to think of where we want to be a year from then.

I will try in earnest to come up with some words that will inspire you for my last blog of the year tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PINKS and BLUES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment