Friday, December 18, 2015

2015 - Day 352/13 - Friday...

On the way to the office after a great start to the day, I saw this Lab Pup hanging out the back of his/her servants jeep. The windows on both sides were unzipped JUST enough for the pup to get a good view (and probably a good sniff) from both sides, and it was fun to watch.

I finished my last new member orientation of the year this morning, and as usual, I enjoyed the hell out of it. What a lucky guy I am, liking what I do and doing what I like. Then it was on to the office and a couple meetings, and then home by about 4:30.

Last night it was a grey cat, Wednesday night was the Barney cat. I have not figured out any rhyme or reason, but they seem to be sharing the bounty that we offer, and they are both hangers-on.

We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LABS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment