Friday, December 11, 2015

2015 - Day 345/20 - Friday...

How many days is it until Christmas? I found an elf on a shelf today, and of course I had to document it because even I would not have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I now have a call out for a Mensch on a Bench, so if you know where I can find one of those, I would appreciate it if you would let me know.

I stayed in town last night, so I got to sleep a little longer this morning, and my commute to my first meeting was less than 15 minutes. Two meetings later I was showing property, then back to the office. Then another meeting with a vendor at a property, and back to the office. Finally left the office about 4:45 and made it have just a little while after 6, so all in all, not a bad day. Jody and I had dinner, and then I wrote a contract for my client, and shipped it off for review and signatures. Should present it to the Seller's agent tomorrow.

I am the luckiest guy in the world, don't forget. Excuse me, I am going to go have a cake ball.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ELF (not ALF), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment