Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 362/3 - Monday...

I am feeling all smug and accomplished this evening, even though little of it was my doing. Beaux in my office finally steered me correctly to a book streaming app (Audible) that I can download (or maybe stream, not sure) to my phone and then listen to books in my car. I used to listen to LOTS of books in the car while driving back and forth, but then I got a little bit busy, and now my car does not have a CD player (that is SO 2009), but I am all set up and starting to enjoy listening again. When I was a subscriber to the other service (no names please), I had tried to get the Gone Girl book, but that service did not have it...this one does, and it is my first choice. NOW who is stuck in 2009? ME! I know that book title is not one of the most current, but I am finally getting to see what everyone was talking about years and years ago. Thanks Beaux!

Not a bad day as Mondays go; in addition to getting the audio app installed and figured out, I crosses several items off my 'to done' list. One of the items on my list is 'GUN', and I have no idea what that is about. If I figure it out (sometimes I put things on my list in code) I will let you know.

Coolish kind of day again today, and the wind is still blowing, so I have not put the flags back up and I have not put the whirly-gigs back up (old or new). The winds are supposed to be a little more calm tomorrow, and the temperatures (I hope) will be increasing through the week, so that will be just one more thing for us all to complain about.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LISTENING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment