Friday, December 4, 2015

2015 - Day 338/27 - Friday...

Okay, yesterday was my birthday, and I received another gift in the mail when I got home from the office. Our friends Carolyn and Joe Mac sent this t-shirt, which captures my anal-retentiveness perfectly. I use the line on this t-shirt often, and now I can wear my thoughts on my (ample) chest. I have no embarrassment over the fact that I am CDO, and I practice it with pride and enthusiasm. So, thank you Carolyn and Joe Mac, I will wear it often!

It was a busy and rewarding day, but it is over now. First off this morning was a new member orientation at the board; I generally speak about two items, this morning it was three. Then there was another board meeting, then off to the office to do some speed-real-estate. Then home for a while and dinner with Jody and Mike, and then back to town to enjoy Carrie's Holiday Party.

Now home again, and getting ready to have a milky way bar and do some serious sleeping.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CDO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment