Monday, December 7, 2015

2015 - Day 341/24 - Monday...

This is a beautiful Christmas Cactus that our friend Julie gave us last year, affectionately known in these parts as the 'Julie Cactus'. It is just blooming its' little heart out this year, and it is a beautiful hot pink color. Very pretty! Thanks again, Julie!

It seems that I am back in business as far as my world of blogging and journaling are concerned. I think I handled the malfunction pretty damn well for a CDO type personality. I did not particularly sleep comfortably, but I don't think it was caused by my inability to post a journal entry. I think it had more to do with a girl dog taking up more than her share of the bed. In fact, I am sure of it. When she got tired of my tossing and turning, she found her own comfy spot elsewhere, and that gave me the space I needed to fall off to slumber land.

Mike left for home this morning, and the house is REALLY quiet. Mike is my best friend in the world and it is really easy to make him laugh, and he has quite a laugh. We love him and will miss him, until his next visit.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CACTUS BLOSSOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment