Monday, December 21, 2015

2015 - Day 355/10 - Monday...

When I got home from work this afternoon, the meter frog was plopped right smack dab in the middle of the water meter, so I had to pick him (I assume) up, take a few photos of him (I assume), note the water meter reading and put him (I assume) back on the meter where I left him (I assume) happily to go about his (I assume) business. No real reason to make him (I assume angry, it is just not worth the bother.

Today was a good day, got LOTS of stuff on my 'to done' list checked off, and then went into Georgetown this evening to have dinner with Lynda and Michael. That was very nice.

I am counting down to Christmas, and I have a couple more meetings for this week, then I will coast into next week when I have a couple more meetings scheduled, and that will be it for 2015.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FROGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment