Saturday, December 12, 2015

2015 - Day 346/19 - Saturday...

This is what happens when you very casually happen to mention that the snow man in your bathroom at work tends to make it a teensy tinesy bit uncomfortable to conduct business. I guess you can depend on Hallmark to be ready for any event and any circumstance that is worth celebrating. I have to admit however, that I was not aware that there were motion activated talking reindeer that you could put in your bathroom that would welcome you with a spare roll and a plunger, just in case. But it is true, and it is also true that I doubt there were a tremendous number manufactured and since I am a true connoisseur of such items, and because of their rareity, I am already enjoying its appreciation on the world markets of art and collectibles. It is one of the best gifts I have received in many moons, and I thank you Emily, with all my (f)heart!

HA!

It was a cold and dreary day in central Texas, and we have recorded 0.03" of precipitation so far, with the promise of more to come overnight. I hope I can sleep through the whole thing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DEER JOHN'S, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment