Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 - Day 365/0 - Thursday...

Okay, I think I am ready for 2016. There is no way of getting around it, I guess. It will be here tomorrow, and it seems there is nothing I can do about it. Since I am CDO (in capital letters), I thought I would share this one little piece of personal CDO-ness with you. Everyday (okay, almost everyday), I check meters, rain gauges, record egg production, you know, just the ordinary stuff that 'counters' do. I count the steps up and down at my office. I stroke my underarms with the same number of swipes (deoderantly speaking) every morning. I always get three paper towels after I wash my hands in a public restroom. I knock on doors the same number of times every time I knock on a door. I put on my socks AND THEN my shoes. When I show property to clients, I do certain things consistently, and no one even knows I am doing those things. I ALWAYS lock doors behind me. I turn off lights and limit the use of electricity, but I will let the water run until I remember to turn it off.

I have made a few private resolutions for the New Year, but I choose not to share them with you. I will tell you this; I will continue this journal for at least the next 366 days. WTF?

Happy New Year to you all, and I will see you on the other side of 2015.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CDO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment