Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 - Day 1/365 - New Years Day...

Happy New Years Day to you all, and I hope your lives are overflowing with good things in 2016.

Well, honestly I didn't see any reason to go crazy with the black eyed peas thing, so Jody cooked up some peas (courtesy of Pauline and Hubert's garden a couple years back) and we had some; Jody as an in-between-snack, and I saved mine for dinner.

I (we) did get some things accomplished today; took a pie to Randy and Irene (they were on a cruise on Christmas), and we went to a new listing in Manor to put a sign and lock box on the property. When we got home, we both went down for naps (Jody had better luck than I did), and then I did a bunch of honey-do things that were on my job list.

There is a nice fire going in the stove, it is unnaturally cold here (in the 40s) and it has been grey and windy all day. The sun is supposed to come out on Sunday, so we are all hoping we survive the next 24 to 36 hours.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PEAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas (PEAS), FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment