Friday, January 22, 2016

2016 - Day 22/344 - Friday...

For dinner tonight it was (yummy) Candy's Seafood Chowder and bread. Dee-Lish!

The day started with a couple meetings, then another meeting and then on to the office for some power real estate, and then the drive home. For the first thirty minutes of my drive home, I went 2.4 miles in 38 minutes. I don't think that is any kind of endurance record or anything like that, but I have been paying more attention to that statistic. GREAT, just one more thing for me to obsess about.

Tomorrow is our first day of girl dog obedience training. She has been trying to get us to follow her commands (sit, stay, good boy), but so far we have not been broken and we are still trying to achieve alpha-dog status in the house. I think there may still be a little bit of hope.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHOWDER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment