Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2016 - Day 19/347 - Tuesday...

I don't know about where you are, but where I am (when I went out to put the girls to be) I looked up and the moon and the clouds were really interesting. I was pretty happy about that too, since I did not take any other photos of anything interesting today. More proof that I live a really calm and quiet life.

It was a good day today, beginning with a conference call, then a luncheon, then a couple meetings in the office, then a visit to Costco (one of my favorite things to do) and then home. The girl dog and I took a LONG walk this afternoon, and that was good. I am MUCH more tired than she is, but that is okay.

I spoke too soon last night about Callie and Barney. I did not see Callie OR Barney last night, but both plates were clean this morning. I did see Barney this afternoon after taking the girl dog for a walk, so we know she is still in evidence. I am going to put the cat food out later this evening, so maybe that will be better lick in the cat-sighting department.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WALKING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment