Monday, January 18, 2016

2016 - Day 18/348 - Monday...

And now it seems that Vera is the needy one. I have been needy since Friday, and played the pity party (Leslie Gore) routine for most of the weekend. When I got home this afternoon, Vera decided she wanted to sit in my lap for a while, which was perfectly okay with me. But, like a cat, when she has had her fill, she is done and it is time to move along. I did manage to get a couple good shot of her on her way over.

The new cat, Callie, is doing well. She is really kind of young (I think) but she is at the ready when we take the moist food out to her in the evenings. I was calling her last night, and suddenly she was there, I have no idea where she showed up from, she was just there. The orange cat (Barney) is fed on the back porch and Callie is fed in the front near the garage. I think they co-mingle the dry food, but on second thought, I think Barney ignores the dry food and leaves it for Callie. I think Barney has some hunting skills that Callie lacks, so it all works out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment