Monday, January 25, 2016

2016 - Day 25/341 - Monday...

My default photo for the day was going to be a screen shot (because I am seriously lacking in creativity and awareness in the photo taking department lately) of the local weather conditions (at the time it was sunny and 72 degrees) and I kind of wanted to rub it in (just a little bit Melody) for all our friends in the northeast who always send condolences when it is 110 degrees here, but instead, knowing that I am a nurturing and considerate person, I decided to go with this sunset shot instead. Not that it wasn't a beautiful day here (it was) but there is no reason for me to be pouring salt (the kind you put on roads and sidewalks) into the wounds (in this case the heating bills) of those less fortunate souls we all know and love but they just happen to live where there was a lot of snow and cold weather over the last 72 hours or so.

Now, having said all that sarcastically and with tongue in cheek, we all truly hope that no one was hurt or suffered any catastrophic damage to life and/or limb during that challenging time.

I am not sure that would pass through the legal department as a disclaimer, but that is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FAIR WEATHER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment