Thursday, January 28, 2016

2016 - Day 28/338 - Thursday...

In my humble opinion, this is one of my more interesting selfies. I will begin doing some distance education classes with the Texas Association of REALTORS®, and so I visited one of the classes earlier today. Candy was teaching, there were colleagues in (as I recall) 21 remote locations, all connected through the wonders of technology. I think it will be interesting the first or second time I 'guide' a distance education class, but I figure as long as I can work a mouse (and call for help), I will be able to get through it.

It was a beautiful day here in central Texas...beautiful blue skies, temperatures in the 70s, light breezes, and the forecast high for Sunday is 83 degrees. A lovely winters day here at the edge of nowhere.

Animal Update: We know that Barney is still around, have not seen Callie in a long time, and we are choosing NOT to name the 'possum.

Life is good, I am the luckiest man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LEARNING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment