Wednesday, January 20, 2016

2016 - Day 20/346 - Wednesday...

I started practicing real estate (...and I'm going to keep practicing until I get it right, ba-dum-dum) in 1995 and this woman was my Broker. It seems she has not aged a day, and I look like sh*t. Hmmm. Carrie and I were break sponsors for one of the classes today at ABoR, and lots of friends and colleagues were there, including Teresa. There was Nicholas and Eli, and lots of others. It was fun and they were learning lots of good stuff, and we were there doing our thing. Always fun to see colleagues and share information with them (information can sometimes equal gossip, which is always good).

Otherwise it was an overall pretty good day. Power real estate in the office early, ABoR, telephone calls, lunch, appointments and then home.

I have been driving a loaner since Monday morning. A super-charged model, not too many extra bells and whistles than my car, but MANY fewer miles BUT I am really glad to have my own car back since I use my car as a work horse, not just another pretty face.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, AGING BADLY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment