Thursday, January 14, 2016

2016 - Day 14/352 - Thursday...

So, this morning (dark and early) while I was letting the girls loose, the calico cat (heretofore to be referred to as Callie), was out bouncing around. She followed me out to the chicken coop, followed me back from the chicken coop, followed me to get the newspaper and followed me to the door. She is really pretty tame and I don't know how someone could get rid of (or lose) a tame cat like this. If I had let her, she would have happily followed me into the house. I fed her last night, I am pretty sure she has made herself at home with the dry food (that Barney does not eat), and she likes the moist food that Barney does not care for too. So, it seems we have two stray cats with different agendas, and we are the ones that are not sure what to do about it.

It was a busy day, and I will be in a class all day tomorrow. Taking the dog to obedience school on Saturday for our first lesson, and then going into Austin later in the afternoon on Saturday.

Deeds, Actions, Kindnesses, CATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment