Monday, January 11, 2016

2016 - Day 11/355 - Monday...

I got off to an early start...towards the end of December and the first week of January, I luxuriated in the fact that I could leisurely sleep until six o'clock or so, but today it was all back to business time. Back to gentleman farmer schedule, and that meant getting into Austin before the sun was really even up too far. The one good thing about that is, I am ahead of the people I was sitting next to in traffic over the last three weeks or so,

I got into the office and did some power real estate, and was gone by 9:15 and headed to TREC, where we met from 10 until after 4, but we got a LOT of work done which will be posted and presented for comments for action to be taken in May. Good stuff with a lot of really excellent colleagues. It is incredible how much I learn at every one of these meetings that I attend!

Tomorrow will be a day in the office, with about five various conference calls scheduled. Living large!

As an aside: the girl dog treed herself a calico cat last night, it was the first time I have seen that one. Within fifteen minutes of getting her back in the house, I was putting out the cart food and there came Barney, and the calico cat disappeared. Always interesting to see what happens in the cat department out here.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GENTLEMAN FARMER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment