Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 - Day 15/351 - Friday...

One of my favorite quotes from the movie The Lion in Winter is (and I am paraphrasing a bit) "What family does not have it's ups and downs?". Eleanor of Aquitaine had just been thrown in the dungeon (again) for trying (conspiring?) to have Henry thrown over, blah, blah, blah (it's complicated). Anyway, I think that is somewhat appropriate for my day today, highs and lows (admittedly more highs than lows), but there were definitely some ups and downs. In case you were wondering, I am the official worrier of everything, it is just what I do. Bottom line though, it will (as is always the case) all work out as it is intended to, and life will go on. This is a photo taken this morning by my friend Jennifer of me in the Advanced Instructor class at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. It was a great class, and all the instructors that were there (a really tough room) all learned something from the class and that was really great

I thought the girl dog was to be initiated in her obedience training tomorrow, but it is next Saturday, not tomorrow. That will certainly make things easier for me (and the girl dog).

There are still two cats hanging around, Barney and the newest addition Callie. The grey cat disappeared about a week or ten days ago. Maybe we are just on the migration path, and this will just be what is expected. We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MOSTLY HIGHS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment