Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016 - Day 10/356 - Sunday...

Well HELL YES I am disappointed, who would not be disappointed if they went to all the trouble of going and buying a Power Ball ticket and then not winning. Who knows, I might have won something, but since they announced that there were no winners of the Power Ball jackpot, there is hardly any reason to check the tickets to see if I won $3 or something. Too much trouble. I will wait till tomorrow and the next day and swipe the ticket I have at my local quick-pickee, but until them, I will just be disappointed and share my disappointment all around.

It is another cold day here in central Texas, but it was a GREAT day to stay inside and get office work done. I am pretty much caught up through last Friday, and I don't know about you guys, but that is really a positive accomplishment.

There remains a nice fire in the stove, and my mysterious pains seem to be subsiding, somewhat. If any of you are amateur medicos, give me a holler and we can show each other our scars.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DISAPPOINTMENT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment