Friday, January 8, 2016

2016 - Day 8/358 - Friday...

This photographic depiction should be vied as nothing more than a bunch of pretty, wistful clouds. Traffic? What traffic. This was the scene at about 5:15 this afternoon on the way home, almost to the toll road on MoPac. Once I got on the toll road, everything was smooth sailing until I got the the Interstate, then it jammed up again until I was north of Round Rock. No complaining, just facts!

We have another pool of lottery tickets in the office, and I expect to be calling Cass on Sunday morning for an emergency consult. The more you win, the more you can blow, and the more you can prepare for the next several lifetimes. I know you can't take it with you, but I plan to get my future told and leave a lot of it to myself in the next life. I think it is a sound strategy.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment