Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 - Day 5/361 - Tuesday...

Two days in to the New Year, two meetings done. I think (and I know my thought process can sometimes be considered 'interesting'), that the table tops of a meeting room say a lot about the persons sitting at the aforementioned table. At this particular meeting, there was a need (an occasional need at best) for my glasses to adorn my face, my face that has been known to positively SCREAM fort accessories. I am happy to report that I left this meeting with all my personal items in tow; pens, MacBook, binders, notes, cell phone, much of my clothing, and my identification and key fob. All-in-all, not a bad day.

Here is one more interesting piece of information; See the red napkin laying on the table? That napkin was from the Hotel in Naples I was in on December 1st, which was (obviously) the last time I wore that jacket. I never know what I will find in my jacket pockets.

Tomorrow will be day three and meetings three, four and five. Thursday will be day four and class one; Friday will be day five and meetings six, seven and eight. Remember what I mentioned in this journal last night about clusters? This week is evidence of the 'cluster syndrome'. Lots of meetings and appointments 'clustered' into one week, which allows little time for little else.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLUSTERS (AGAIN), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment