Saturday, January 16, 2016

2016 - Day 16/350 - Saturday...

Tonight (or late this afternoon) was the reception party for the 2016 Board of Directors at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. It was a late afternoon function in a private home in downtown Austin on Congress Avenue. Very nice, and a chance to see a historic building on Congress Avenue that has been renovated into a single family residence. Very Austin. Congratulations to the incoming and returning Directors at the Austin Board and all the folks that were honored for their service to our association. After the reception, Steve, Jetta, Candy, Roman and I went out and had dinner, including lots of laughs, lots of secrets shared and two of the five can tie cherry stems in knots with their tongues. You can determine exactly which ones can and cannot. This is a photo of the five of us at dinner.

Today was a long day, partly because I was still tired this morning from yesterday. I tried to stay in the bed as long as I could, but still did not make it after seven o'clock. Seven o'clock is my target time to stay in bed on the weekends, but I don't always make it. I need to work on that. Made coffee, read the paper, made a pile of eggs and did a few little things around the house, the most important of which was to clean out the wood stove and get a fire going.

Tomorrow will be another (try to) sleep in day, I will let you know how I do.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RECEIVING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment