Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 - Day 6/360 - Wednesday...

So...just so you will know...if you do not see me tomorrow, it is because I am in a meeting with my financial advisor (please pencil me in Cass) having just been notified that I won the PowerBall Jackpot that will be held later on this evening. We took up a pool in the office, and I bought some quick picks yesterday on the way home from work. I intend to be even more fiscally irresponsible that I already am, but at the same time steer a conservative course (whatever) towards future comfort with my portion of the winnings. I expect there will be enough to go around, but again, I will probably not be posting anything to my Facebook page for a while, and this journal may be replaced with some other distraction; but only temporarily, I swear!

But, if you do see me tomorrow, and if I do actually show up for the contracts class I am attending, well, never mind.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MONEY BAGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment