Tuesday, January 12, 2016

2016 - Day 12/354 - Tuesday...

In my ongoing effort to remain relevant and up-to-date (but trending if at all possible), i give you, the ManBrooch. Why yes Virginia, there are men who wear brooches. And why not I ask? I went through the whole thing with pocket-squares, and I have to tell you, they are just too high maintenance. SO...a while back, I started mentioning to folks (in this instance 'folks' is spelled C-A-N-D-Y), that I wanted to start wearing brooches instead of pocket-squares. 'Folks' (wink-wink) brought me a whole slew of brooches, and I did a test run last Friday at the Board and yesterday at TREC. No one fell over dead or fainted, and a lot of folks really kind of appreciated that I was trending with brooches and not the big 'man-spread' thing that is so popular (currently) in the northeastern states (where it is also cold and there is a tendency towards snow and funny accents). So, success is mine, and if you see any brooches at yard or estate sales, think of me but don't spend a lot of moolah. BIG (the bigger the better), SPARKLY (the sparklier the better) and GLITTERY (can you see a trend here?) are the key words to remember when it comes to a ManBrooch. Most of my clothes just SCREAM for accessories!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MANBROOCHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment