Wednesday, January 27, 2016

2016 - Day 27/339 - Wednesday...

Holy Mother of Pearl! I as in Austin late this evening, so I stopped at the Shortstop on Anderson Lane on my way to a meeting for dinner (to go only). I ordered the chicken finger combo, and it smelled great (all greasy and everything), and my car still smells like it. Anyway...it was the BEST fast food dinner I have had in a forever. Greasy (kind of) to hell and back, but DEE-Lish! So much food in that Styrofoam container that I should be embarrassed, but that will be my first world problem to bear. I remember decades ago I would stop at the one on and South First and order a bag-o-burgers, and it was my own dirty little secret. But, if you haven't been in a while, try it, and remember a little bit of how Austin used to be (and I have only been here since 1985).
Oltorf

All tolled, it was not a bad day. There were some major accomplishments and only a few set-backs. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GREASE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment