Saturday, January 30, 2016

2016 - Day 30/336 - Saturday...

I must share with you the unfortunate fact that today was not a particularly interesting day. I sat in the home office most of the day, finishing a class I am writing. Well, that is not totally accurate. I finished writing the class weeks and weeks ago, and I am was finishing the instructor notes, tweaking the power points, copying and pasting resource materials, all that kind of stuff. Not only do you need to complete the text, you also have to make it interesting and visually appealing as well. It's a cross, but I think I am done with that, and now I will start preparing for a couple classes I will be teaching in a couple weeks. I have taught the classes before, but it has been a few years, so I just need to brush up some.

The saga of the displaced animals continues. I expected to be feeding Barney last night, but instead, a tabby cat arrived, followed by a raccoon. No sign of the opossum, but that is just as well. It's another cross, but we will keep feeding just for the heck of it.

Deeds, Ac
tions, Changes, INTERESTING STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment