Thursday, January 7, 2016

2016 - Day 7/359 - Thursday...

Okay, so I did not win the PowerBall Lottery last night, but all is not lost; it seems no one else won it either, so there is always Saturday. I did win $33, and I immediately reinvested it in eleven more quick picks (I learned everything I know about investing from Cass, no last names to protect the innocent), and this seems like a good strategy, reinvest the returns. The office pool won $36, and I think we are all going to reinvest those monies too! There seems to be a bit of controversy, because I heard (on the radio, somewhat more reliable that a report on the Internet) that a woman in Dallas claims to have a winning ticket. An Internet search after that broadcast still claims there were no winners, so there you have it. Double confirmation.

I attended a new contracts class today, and I am now all set to go for the new year. Tomorrow will be a day of new member orientation and then vetting political candidates and then a TREPAC meeting and then a conference call. The day is booked, and I am a victim of over scheduling (once again).

Please refer to CLUSTERS in this weeks previous journal postings.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, JUMPING THE TRAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment