Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 - Day 2/364 - Saturday...

I am only two days into the New Year, and already I have nothing to dazzle you with, so I am pandering to you all with photos of cute little animals. Maybe I should be Panda-ing to you, but I will leave that for another day. It seems that the grey cat has moved on to greener pastures, and Barney has been the recipient of the moist cat food for the last week or so. It was a pretty grey cat, so maybe she is still around somewhere, just on the down-low.

I could have provided you with plenty of photographic documentation of grey skies, (no clouds really, just grey), a few little drippy spots of precipitation, and other documentation of me and Jody doing our best to not act like we are freezing to death. The high temperature today was just about 50 degrees, but to us (especially with no sun) that is freezing cold. The sun is supposed to come out (everybody sing!) tomorrow, about noon, so that will be perfect if it really does, and the high temperature is supposed to be about 60 degrees.

Pretty soon it will be the first official work day of the new year, only 51 more weeks to go until the NEXT New Year.

Note to Self: Take a couple pictures for goodness sakes!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PANDAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment