Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2015 - Day 357/8 - Wednesday...

I am not the least little bit ashamed to tell you (admit or confess to might be a better choice of words) that this is not the first time I have been photographed wallowing around on the floor of the rotunda at the State Capitol. Nope, not by a long shot. Ever one to participate in a photo bomb when the opportunity presents itself, this child's mama was taking pictures of him on the floor (with the star beneath him) and I pretty much handed her my camera and photo bombed the scene. She took several shots with my camera and them more with her camera. I guess I just look innocent and harmless. Fun stuff!

Jody and I just got back from the Round Rock Trail of Lights (drive through), and we stopped on the way home in Georgetown for some dinner. IT is WAY past our commencing to bed time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WALLOWING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment