Tuesday, December 8, 2015

2015 - Day 342/23 - Tuesday...

In my advancing years (fka old age) I seem to be appreciating the month of December more and more. It has become a time for me to slow down a bit (the real estate business slows down for the Holidays), and it is my birthday month (over paid much attention to that before, but I do like the idea of celebrating the whole month), and it is the season of social festivities and chapter endings. I am embarrassed by my fortunes; not speaking monetarily, but as you ALL know, I am the luckiest man in the world. While walking the girl dog this evening, I was greeted by a really lovely sunset, although it is not captured in its true glory in this photograph. I am reminded often (at least when I take the time to pay attention) that I am the luckiest man in the world, and most of my problems are first world problems. So, thank you to everyone who contributes to my fortunes, and I hope I get a chance to thank you in person really soon.

Deeds, Action, Changes, FORTUNES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment