Thursday, December 17, 2015

2015 - Day 351/14 - Thursday...

I'm telling you all da troot! I was pretty excited to read about the Pope's visit to Bartlett and his meeting with the city council. Alas, it was not what I was expecting, and I was woefully disappointed. I was thinking it was a pretty good feat for the Pope to have met 'on the down-low' with the local officials, but if he could meet with a county court clerk from Kentucky and nobody was the wiser, I was giving him cred for pulling off another meeting with the people. Honestly, there is a lot of praying going on in Bartlett, but I am sure there was some that could have been shared with his holiness, but again (and just to be clear), all is not as the headlines would have led one to believe. It seems there is a former employee of the city whose last name is Pope, and that is what the whole thing was about.

It is like hearing someone on the local news report that the victim was shot in the laundry room. I admit I was not a totally attentive student of anatomy, but could you point out to me where the laundry room is on my temple?

Just asking.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, INTERPRETING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment