Wednesday, December 9, 2015

2015 - Day 343/22 - Wednesday...

This was certainly a day of fun and accomplishments. I headed in to the office, and got there in time to do about 45 minutes worth of business, then I headed to the Board where we were Education Break Sponsors for a GRI class. After that, I headed over to KVUE to drop off a couple checks for the Coats for Kids drive, and saw my friend Michael on his way in to do an interview on the Midday News about the Board's Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build. I had been expecting to see Billie at the front desk, but as long as Michael was there, that gave me the perfect opportunity to crash the party and say hello to the on-air and tech guys that I had not seen for a while. I did manage to get a couple photos in the studio of Bryan, Albert and Jared; Yvonne was at Ballet Austin so I missed her, but it was really a lot of fun seeing those folks after such a long time!

After that, I got more stuff done, met with a couple contractors, and got back to the office ahead of schedule by about 1 o'clock. Back to the office and a little bit of power real estate, then I headed home.

When I got home, there was not a single chicken to be found and that is not a normal thing. I finally found them hunkered down in the cactus in the circle, but it was like a Twilight Zone episode. When the girl dog and I went for our evening walk, I counted chickens and all was good, and Vera was accounted for.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, KVUE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment