Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015 - Day 363/2 - Tuesday...

As I have indicated in the past, maybe here maybe on Faceb
ook (but I remember mentioning it at least once SOMEWHERE), I do not consider myself mathematically inclined. I also believe there are some things that are better done IF you are mathematically inclined, and when I say 'some things' I am generally speaking of things that I am bad at. I blame my lacking interests in anything of a 'calisthenic' nature to be due to my lack of mathematical inclination. I could also be very successful at magic tricks, but the mathematics of it all just becomes a barrier to me. Mathematics (or my lack of finesse in that discipline) also seems to have dampened my spirit in Judo, Ju Jitsu, anything requiring a 'black belt' or the proclivity to glisten, steam train engineering, almost all of the Star Wars sagas, pursuing a college degree (although I excelled in Fraternity), and feats of courage including (but not limited to) the trapeze arts and the New York Times crossword puzzles. It is also a result of my disinterest in mathematical persuasions that I am sought by friends and acquaintances near and far to participate in that all time favorite mobile app 'Words with Friends'. As I may have suggested in the past, my sole purpose in participating in organized bicycle fund raising events (and 'Words with Friends) is to enhance the self-esteem of my colleagues, because (although I participate regularly) I suck at both of those things. I always finish, but only before the great unwashed hordes have placed ahead of me. I am not ashamed of it, and it is an admirable trait, and I have accepted it as my lot in life.

Deeds, Action, Changes, I CAN ADD AND SUBTRACT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment