Thursday, December 3, 2015

2015 - Day 337/28 - Thursday...

Today was a pretty busy day of office doings, property visits and more office stuff. To end the day, I was invited to attend my friend Shavonne's Installation (She is the incoming President of the Williamson County Association of REALTORS®). I was not able to get there for the Installation Ceremony, but I did make it to the after party at the Intel Club at the Dell Diamond. Very nice, wonderfully attended, and a club full of wonderfully kind people. It was very nice that Shavonne's parents and grand parents came in from Michigan for the occasion. This is a photo of Avis, Shavonne and me. She will do a great job for her association in the coming year!

I have pretty much lost track of the days, but I am pretty sure it is Thursday. I know positively that my friend Mike came in to visit for the weekend, so that was a really great birthday present. Yep, today (in addition to all the other stuff going on) was (the day is almost over) my birthday, and lots and lots of friends sent their best wishes. I am truly a lucky man. The luckiest man in the world.

There was a grey cat sighting tonight when I put food out. I guess we have at least two cats now, and it seems they alternate nights coming to get fed. We shall see how this all works out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIRTHDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment