Tuesday, December 1, 2015

2015 - Day 335/30 - Tuesday...

I got up this morning and started my day at 3:15 IN THE MORNING...by the end of the day, I will have been on four different airplanes, two different taxi type vehicles, two trains and one round trip in my car. About 1250 miles, and all I brought with me was a briefcase. I attended a National Association of REALTORS® Meeting this afternoon in Naples, but I have to be back in Austin for a 9 o'clock meeting in the morning. This is a first for me, but it has not been as bad as I expected. I have been able to sleep on both the flights so far, and I expect to sleep on the way home. My plane arrives in Austin tonight at about 11:45, so I expect to be home by about 12:30 or so tomorrow morning. I am typing this from the airport in Ft. Myers, and I am about to sign off for the duration.

You can follow my adventures on Facebook if you like.

First World Problems, I know.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAVEL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment