Monday, November 30, 2015

2015 - Day 334/31 - Monday...

Jody and I have been feeding the girl cat (Barney) for at least a year now. The other night, I put the food out for her and called her, and a GREY CAT responded and promptly went to town eating the moist food. The next night the orange cat (Barney) arrived on cue, and last night it was the grey cat. It is like they are alternating nights. Later on in the evening though, after the grey cat ate the moist food, I looked out and Barney (the orange cat) was dining on the dry food. I don't know how it will play out tonight, but it seems that there is a possibility that we now have TWO cats hanging around outside. Barney does not bother or pay any particular attention to the chickens, so I hope that will be the same story with this new addition.

It is shaping up to be a really busy week, and I will let you in on what I am up to as we go, just stay tuned.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TWO CATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment