Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 - Day 306/60 - Sunday...

Just because I try to put the photo at the top of the post, just to try and attract more viewers (Madonna, Marky Mark, Sandra Bullock, Queen Elizabeth), I just wanted to let you know that the frog reappeared on the water meter when I was out there this afternoon. It is not uncommon for the frog to appear, but it beats the hell out of me how he gets in or out of that meter cavity. I have no idea, but I do not expect to lose any sleep over it, there are plenty of other opportunities for me to lose sleep, and not over a frog.

The first freakin' day of November already, and it is also the first day of Standard Time for the 2015-2016 season. How long does it take for the average senior citizen body to adapt to the time change? So I have to add about (at least) seven days to that number. I was okay with sleeping until 7:30 this morning, but you can't fool me...I actually lost sleep overnight, because every time I woke up, I looked at the clock and then had to calculate what time it REALLY was. Interesting. Is it just me, or do the rest of you stress over petty crap like this?

It was a good Sunday as Sundays go. It rained again this morning (even though it was not supposed to rain), and we have about a tenth of an inch in the gauge. We are about to start with getting the house painted (outside). The gutter man came on Saturday and removed the exiting gutters. The painter came on Saturday as well to drop off some equipment. Power washing is supposed to start tomorrow (a two-day deal), and then the painting is supposed to start. Of course, it is supposed to start raining again on Thursday and go through (at least) Sunday, so we have set an achievable goal to have the house finished painting and new gutters installed by the end of the year.

We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FROGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment