Saturday, November 28, 2015

2015 - Day 332/33 - Saturday...

While walking the girl dog this evening, I was wearing two coats (one with a hoody), a pair of farmer insulated gloves and a very fashionable pair of turquoise colored Crocs. It is cold as the dickens (cool) here, but at least the girl dog was not unusually embarrassed about my outfit. Earlier today, I was laying on the couch and she decided to use me as a stepping stone to look out the windows and survey the situation. I am an adequate lump for her, and she does not hesitate to make use of any immovable she may happen upon to patrol for cats or chickens or other species that she may feel superior to. She does a good job!

I went in to Austin this morning to get my haircut, and took a wee-bit advantage to do a wee-bit of shopping at my friend Jill's shop in downtown Pflugerville, Ruffles and Rust. If you get a chance, stop by and support your local shop keepers.

Work around the property tomorrow, and back to work on Monday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIRL DOG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment