Thursday, November 19, 2015

2015 - Dy 323/42 - Thursday...

One can only assume that someone, at some point in time, actually took the time to call someone else to report this small brush fire in the MoPac median. It didn't cause the train to slow down at all, but the traffic was going slowly enough for me to take this photo. Really people, I have no personal dislike for smokers, what I have is a dislike for throwing their trash (of whatever ilk) out onto the streets. In this case, I am jumping to the conclusion that someone tossed their cigarette butt out of the car window (heaven forfend my car should smell like smoke, that's why I use Fabreeze), and caused this slight ignition of combustible materials. After all the rain we have had, I am surprised that it actually ignited, almost as much as I am that no one really paid any attention.

But there you go, we are all too wrapped up with world affairs, and since we seem incapable of making smart, thoughtful comments about that, I feel it is my right to go off on a rant about careless neighbors.

Done.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LITTERERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment