Sunday, November 15, 2015

2015 - Day 319/46 - Sunday...

One thing I have always enjoyed about attending various conventions in southern California is the flora that grow like weeds. Living in central Texas is not conducive to many plants and flowering shrubs that require at least some attention, particularly the moisture kind of attention. Here the succulents grow crazily (they should grow well in our area of Texas, but I have quite successfully caused them to succumb to an early demise) and particularly the Birds of Paradise. I am fascinated by them just willy-nilly there for all to enjoy. Here is my challenge; I have been here for four days now, and I have passed this particular spot every one of those days, and today was the first time I noticed this lush planting. Had to stop and take a quick photographic document, and the passers-by thought I was cray-cray. That's okay with me, there are lots of different cray-cray-ness in the world, and I happy to support this kind.

Finished my third (and last) meeting of the day, and in a couple hours I will be heading to a John Legend concert. I am not particularly familiar with his body of work, but as soon as I hit 'publish' I will do an null search and brush up on his work.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLORA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment