Sunday, November 22, 2015

2015 - Day 326/39 - Sunday...

Well, at least it didn't rain overnight, but it did go down into the mid-30's. Last night was the Austin Empty Bowl Project Preview Party, and today was the actual event. I am TRASH-MAN! TRASH-MAN! People remembered me from last year, and that was fun. I did not (to the best of my knowledge) run anyone off from the event, and it was a lot of fun, even though it was chillish. I was able to keep warm by walking around and harassing people. Carrie kept warm by drying folks bowls after they were washed and before they filled up with soup. A great event benefiting the Capital Area Food Bank, Meals-On-Wheels and the Kids Cafe. Thanks for everyone that attended.

We got home from the event about 3 o'clock, and then I went down for a nap. Pizza for dinner, and probably another nap before I can it a night. This is a short week, office in the morning, teaching two classes in the afternoon, and that is pretty much it for the week.

I think there are pies in my future.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRASH-MAN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment